[vdr] Re: record second audio track (was: 2. Sprache aufnehmen)

At 00:37 03.07.2002, you wrote:
> > some time ago, I was told that vdr would automatically record both audio
> > tracks, if available (and two pid are set). I was sure that I even
> tried it.
>
>I think I read some time ago that if you start the recording before
>two pids are available, just one will be recorded, even if the second one
>is in use after some time. Happens when you set the start 5 minutes
>before the actual start of the film.
>Not quite shure if this is still in newer versions of vdr.
What you write makes sense to me, but
my test recording was during a movie (somewhere in the middle) and I chose
the second audio just before recording (to make sure there is a second track).

Btw. Sorry for the german topic, I just copied it from an email, without
thinking :-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index