[vdr] Re: record second audio track (was: 2. Sprache aufnehmen)

Hi Mario,

Am Mit, 2002-07-03 um 00.49 schrieb Mario Dilleni:
> >Not quite shure if this is still in newer versions of vdr.
> What you write makes sense to me, but
> my test recording was during a movie (somewhere in the middle) and I chose
> the second audio just before recording (to make sure there is a second track).

there's your fault. The recording of 2nd audio track doesn't depend on
what track is chosen. Try to replay the recording and press menu. there
you should see a color-button in green which is named "Sprache". There
you can switch between the recorded languages.

Lutz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index