[vdr] Re: prob recording 2 movies with the same name and same start time

Hi Lutz,

> think about the directory name vdr builds...it is not interested in the
> channel it records. you should better provide different recording times
> or different lifetimes to ensure that two different directories are
> created (and then two different recordings).

o.k., I got it. But the timers were set by epg2timers, so I have to change the
start time after downloading the "Merkliste" from tvtv.de or is there's a
better solution (within epg2timers, Carsten?) out in space? :)

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index