[vdr] Re: prob recording 2 movies with the same name and same start time

Rainer Janson wrote:

> Hi Lutz,
>
> > think about the directory name vdr builds...it is not interested in the
> > channel it records. you should better provide different recording times
> > or different lifetimes to ensure that two different directories are
> > created (and then two different recordings).
>
> o.k., I got it. But the timers were set by epg2timers, so I have to change the
> start time after downloading the "Merkliste" from tvtv.de or is there's a
> better solution (within epg2timers, Carsten?) out in space? :)

Of course it's a VDR bug.
Klaus and I have discussed it a few months ago.

I would prefer to see it fixed in VDR rather than working
around it in epg2timers, master timer, vdradmin and all
other sources of timer entries.

Let's wait and see what Klaus says when he returns from
his vacation. If Klaus will not fix it in VDR any time soon,
I'll implement a workaround in epg2timers.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index