[vdr] damaged record (vdr-file)

hi list,

i encountered now several times one problem therefore i need
a solution:

i am recording 2 hours of tv-program and by watching vdr
tells me that there are only 18 minutes in this recording.
by having a look in the filesystem, i see 2,5 gig of recorded
data. ok, i thought rebuilding the index file with genindex
will solve the problem, but after finding an i-frame at
18372 kb genindex will hang.
stepping with +1 minute while watching doesn't help me.

is there anybody out, who solved this problem?

best regards,
klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index