[vdr] Behaviour of color buttons

Hello,
Because I like zapping, it would be more helpful for me to get the menu of
"whats on now" being displayed by pressing the green button once, not twice.
I think the majority of VDR users would also prefer this behaviour, or am I wrong ?
I know it does not make sense to change this, because there will always be users
which prefer the other method, but it would be very helpful to make the menu's
customizable, e.g. via *.conf files.
Is there a plan to implement something like that for version 1.1x ?
Sorry if that was already discussed, but I haven't found anything about that.
-----
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index