[vdr] Re: DVD not smooth

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 12:22, juanito wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have susccesfully completed a vdr instalation and everything is working
> quite well except DVD playing. With many DVDs, I get slow playback with one
> or two bars and ramdom squares usualy at the lower half of screen.
> Sometimes, when I jump betwen chapters, one of them suddenly starts playing
> poperly. Others DVD always work well (mainly music DVDs: Pink Floid-The
> wall, Eagles-Hell freezes over) I suspect that the failing discs are DVD9,
> but I am not completly sure. Is there any way to check this?

It sounds a bit, as if libdvdcss has problems.

Could you send me vdr's console output? Also, what kind of system are you
using (CPU, memory)

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index