[vdr] Re: Perfect remote control?

Hi,

Am Don, 2002-07-18 um 14.10 schrieb Matthias Queisler:

> Is there a (nearly)
> perfect remote control for the vdr?  I tried several TV-RCs but none was
> good enough.
> If you got one, please tell me where I can get it and how expensive it
> is.

I "bulid" a remote control on my own. I got a small cheque-card format
remote control from ebay. You could also buy equal remote controls at
Conrad. It has no real buttons, there is just a foil on the surface.
I've made my own design and printed it on a self adhesive foil.
It looks cool and i have been able to choose the position of every
button totally free.

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index