[vdr] dvbpic image viewer

Hi; the development of the dvb-pic viewer slowly proceeds, and you can
download a new version at:

http://www.manoweb.com/alesan/vdr/PIC-20020720.tar.bz2

I suggest you to download Imagemagick 5.4.8 (now still beta) because it
solves the bug with black and white images.

type 'make' to build the programs, and use ./DvbPic to browse your
system. I suggest you to create a /video/img directory because I'm not
sure my program will work without that.

Disclaimer: this program is still alpha and although it more or less
works, it's full of memory leaks and it occasionally segfaults.

please test it
bye
as

p.s. I've setup a project under sourceforge and as soon as possible I'll
transfer the project under a CVS etc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index