[vdr] Re: DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5

> Actually these are the keys that are currently defined in VDR.
> We can well define a few more, like
>
> - Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop
> - Skip forward/back
> - etc...
>
> but their functions should always be also performed by one of the
> standard buttons.

This is exactly what I had on my mind when I started the thread.

But I don't understand why it would be a problem to put all keys in a config file
(with default button layout). Users who don't care about it wouldn't touch it, other could
adjust it the way they like it.

In my opinion making assumptions about the remotecontrol of the user is wrong.
Have a look at http://www.remotecentral.com/
You'll get remotes from 1 key solutions to 10.000 keys :)

Thanks
 Thilo

--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  wunderlich@speedway.org  -  www.speedway.org