[vdr] Re: AW: Re: ??? DVD Player in AIO patch isn\'t region fre

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 13:18, Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
> "Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M" <C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de> wrote:
> > The player software has to read program code from the DVD and execute
> > it.
>
> hmm, just for my information: does that mean the dvd standard has
> defined some kind of script language for this kind of things? i allways

Yes.

> wondered, how the menues are done, this would be an explaination. :-)

Have a look at Apples "DVD Studio Pro" Manual
(http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=50052) for a user level
description on how DVD's work.
Technical resources on DVD's are at http://dvd.sf.net

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index