[vdr] Re: Two SVDRP connection at the same time?

Am Mittwoch den, 24. Juli 2002, um 17:06, schrieb Gregoire Favre:

> is it possible to open more than one SVDRP connection to VDR at the same
> time?

No, this is currently not possible. I often stumbled on this point.

I don't know much about the structure of vdr but i think this is much
work.
You will need some kind of locking mechanism which prevent things like
changing one timer from two connections at the same time.

Maybe Klaus can say more about that...

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index