[vdr] Re: new version of the image viewer

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 11:42, Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> I added the possibility to change the slideshow time, and more important
> to add horizontal and vertical borders to have your images show
> correctly on the TV set. As h and v borders are set independently, you
> can also change aspect ratio.
After installing libmagick and libvideo* (latest versions) like you
described, I tried to use your image viewer. It compiles fine, but all I
get is a clear on the console and then
  ">Segmention fault"

If I try
  "./DisplayerTest a 1 a someimg.jpeg"
I get
  "Encoder not initialized"
after some seconds.

I'm using DVB-cvs from 23-6-02 on Debian Sid.
No other program is using the dvb card.

ciao
Dariush
--