[vdr] Re: Reference RC (was DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5)

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 13:53, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

[...]

> The basic VDR set of remote control keys (the "reference", if you wish) is
> the one that is implemented in VDR. I'll probably draw a picture some day
> that defines that remote control. Any additional keys may be there, of
> course, and I have no problem with defining them in VDR, but they can only
> have meanings that must also be accessible otherwise. It cannot be that the
> various plugins all define their own sets of keys and force users to have
> either several different RCs, or one large piece of equipment that has so
> many keys that nobody can moemorize all their meanings.
>
> Please, let's keep things simple!

The definition of "simple" is relativ. In my universe, Menu/Red is not simple!

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index