[vdr] Re: Reference RC (was DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5)

Look into the documentation of LCDProc and the HD44780 Controller. There
you will find the way's you can attach a keypad to the LCD/parallel port
and use it with LCDProc.
btw the LCD PLUGIN by Martin allready reads the keypresse and sends them
to syslog. He just wait for the input-plugin interface to made it work !!!

Stefan

Mattia Rossi <mattia@technologist.com>
Sent by: mattia@star.ngi.it
25.07.2002 00:22