[vdr] Re: Reference RC (was DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5)

Yes with backlight,

and how I got it in ?? well I I put off the front Cover, dremel a big hole
in it, put in the LCD and put the front cover back ... don't know what you
mean ...

And to see some more pics of my case (and some insights) go to
http://www.lindy.cc/case/index.htm

Maybe these Pics help ...

Stefan

"Steffen Koch" <Steffen.Koch@koch-enterprises.de>