[vdr] Re: Reference RC (was DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5)

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
>>as somebody else said, you have to configure lircd.conf to match vdr,
>>which is in some situations suboptimal.
> The current implementation of the LIRC interface in VDR assumes that
> LIRC sends names that are defined within VDR. I guess this could be
> easily changed so that it uses a 'keys-lirc.conf' file. That would
> allow a LIRC user to simply set up his remote with the standard LIRC
> config file(s) and go into VDR's "Learning keys" function, just as
> with my home-built RCU or the PC keyboard. I guess I'll make that
> change as soon as possible.
Can we expect the in line recording feature of 2 films etc on the same
channel from vdr 1.1.3

"- Timers that record two successive shows on the same channel may now
overlap and will use the same DVB card. During the time where both
timers record the data is simply saved to both files."

to be integrated in a 1.0.5??

Home | Main Index | Thread Index