[vdr] Re: Other projects?

Am Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 19:21 schrieben Sie:

> Btw, is DVB free in germany? And how does it work with companies that
> give you smartcards to put into the receiver?

Well most of DVB is free here. There is one company trying payTV but they
are preety much bankrupt right now.
We also have a lot of public TV stations on digital satellite.

> /Henric

My e-mail is in danger of beeing changed.
So please check http://casandro.dyndns.org/
for any information on this.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index