[vdr] Problems with DiSEqC and vdr 1.0.4

Hello,
I have with my vdr 1.0.4 system a problem:

If I have set the option DiSEqC to "yes", I can swith from Astra to Hotbird,
but if I switch back, I can not switch to channels with the other
polarisation. For example: when I have switched to a vertical channel of
Hotbird, I can not switch to a horizontal channel of Astra back.

Sometimes I have to try 2 or 3 times to get a channel. It also seems to switch
much slower. I only can start vdr again.

I can not say with DiSEqC version our satelite system is using, but it is
brand new and expensive. It is a multiuser system for 12 flats in our house.
But it has no motor, only the to satellites Astra and Hotbird.

If I use another set-top box (of my neigbour), there is no problem.

Oh, some more details to my system:
I use: siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-05-20 drivers
and the AIO-Patch from 08.07.02.

Can somebody give me a hint?
Thanks,
Martin