[vdr] recording-symbol

Hi,

I am using VDR for a longer time now and think it is nearly perfect...
I have the following suggestion to make VDR even more user-friendly:
While recording, VDR does not let the user recognize that the recording is running. In my opinion, it would be helpful if a small blinking dot or circle in the program bar would indicate that VDR is recording.
Altough these are only "peanuts", these features are sometimes quite practial, I think...
WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index