[vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?

Am Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 19:08 schrieben Sie:
> Am Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 18:32 schrieben Sie:
> > toni poschner wrote:
> > > morning togehter....
> > > i have run across a problem..... with the vcd patch.... maybe some
> > > people encountered the same problem....
> > >
> > > watching svcds works fine until i take my custom made ones made with
> > > tosvcd and vcdimager.... fast forward and backward doesnt work.... they
> > > jump to the beginning of the svcd.... i got artefacts, video and sound
> > > are not synced and it runs not smooth (it ruckels.. *g*).... playing
> > > the same svcds on a standalone player works fine....
> > >
> > > does anyone have an idea?
> > >
> > > greetings ralf
> >
> > it only works with fully iso62107 compliant scvds so far, since it
> > depends on some specific 'user data' sequences in the mpeg stream.
>
> thanks thomas.... ;) this means vcdimager is not useable for this purpose?
> is there another linux program that does this job or will the vcd patch in
> the future be able to play those svcds generated by tosvcd and vcdimager?
>
> greetings ralf

Doesn't know a lot about the mplayer-plugin but using mplayer with dvb-out
works fine here with erverything, that you can call video in some way ;o)
So mplayer can play svcd fine here.

Greets

Steffen

Computer are like air conditioners: They stop working properly if you open
windows!
-------------------             http://ixi.thepenguin.de