[vdr] Re: font-patch against AIO0804

Carsten Koch wrote:
> Hi Alessio,
>
> I'm using vdr 1.0.4 with the latest AIO including your font patch.
> I noticed that the characters in a highlighted rectangle (such as

I think you're right, but I've made that patch so much time ago I don't
remember exactly by now. I'll check tomorrow and I'll let you know;
however I understand what do you mean and I think you're right.

It would also be very cool to be able to realize newer fonts with
anti-aliasing and sub-pixel rendering. However I must understand the
real OSD capabilities first. Will the new drivers be better in this
thing also?

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index