[vdr] Re: new HDD for vdr

What should I do with yast2 (format? first search for new
HDD?).

port? I will connect it as slave on IDE channel 1, since my
first HDD is master on channel 1, DVD is on channel 2

Maybe it is easy to get it running with suse and yast2, but
what changes do I have to make within VDR (config files,
parameters?).

Gerhard

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:49:40 +0200
 Karsten Müller <kmu@ratio.de> wrote: