[vdr] Re: Suggest to move config/var files

Hi,

> > I only want to suggest moving all !video files from /video to other
> > locations by default.
>
> have a look on the "-c" switch of vdr this is IMHO what you want.
> PS: To RTFM is always a good idea.

thats the way i solved the problem. but it is not the way to move something
to the right location by whatever optional switch. it should be default.

and RTFM is what i´ve done and it was no question "how to move", it was an
suggestion that it "should be moved by default". And RTFM could, in your
case, also mean read the fine mail to recognize what i wrote.

regards Martin

  We take drugs very seriously at my house...