[vdr] channel xx not synch'ed on DVB card 1

When I start the vdr I get in the /etc/var/log/messages the following
errors:

Error: channel xx not synch'ed on DVB card 1! panic level 0

After a few hours (und rising panic level 0,1,...9):

Error: channel xx not synch'ed on DVB card 1! panic level 10
Error: max panic level exceeded initializing emergency exit
emergency exit requested - shutting down

Why does this happen?
What can be done to avoid this shut down?
I just deleted the channel von channels.conf but I think this is not the
only way....

Thanks for help

Andi

http://www.gmx.net