[vdr] Re: fonts

Am Donnerstag, 5. September 2002 15:57 schrieben Sie:
> Ulrich Petri wrote:

> It's because the designers of the DVB card have only equipped the card
> with 2MB SDRAM instead of the possible 4MB. Besides, the more color
> depth you use, the slower the OSD becomes and the higher the
> disturbances when using the OSD during replay are.
>
> Klaus

Maybe a stupid question. Those 2MB RAM seem to also contain the
framebuffer of the card. Wouldn't it be possible to stop sending a stream
to the DSP and directly overwrite the framebuffer to get full-colour
menues.

Servus
  Casandro

--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index