[vdr] Re: aldi remote code 773

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Karsten Müller wrote:

> repeat = 0 in the config file ?
>

> BTW: I'm using that remote, too and it's the best multi-remote
>      I ever bought. Unnecessary to mention that it's the absolutely
>      cheapest one ;)

I have the same problem, does anyone have solution? "repeat=0" seems to be
the default, so why doesn't it work?

Olli

> On Monday 02 September 2002 14:42, Helge Lenz wrote:
> > Andreas Schultz schrieb:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I'm using the Aldi remote with code 773 on DVD now. This leaves TV and VCR
> > >functionality to my legacy devices.
> > >
> > >In case someone is interrested, config is at:
> > >http://warp10.net/dvd/aldi-773.conf
> > >
> > >Andreas
> >
> > Hi,
> > your config works quite well, but everytime I press a button I can see
> > with irw that one keypress generates at least two or even more comands.
> > How can I configure lirc that only one comand is send to vdr?
> >
> > Greetings Helge.

[...]

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Oliver Joa
senior IT-architect

Gatrixx NetSolutions GmbH
Karl-Goetz-Strasse 5
97424 Schweinfurt
Fon +49 9721 797 420
Fax +49 9383 999-58
Mobil +49 160 47874 62
E-Mail ojoa@gatrixx.com, ojoa@gmx.net, oliver@j-o-a.de

Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter:
http://www.gedif.de/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index