[vdr] Re: fonts

Am Donnerstag, 5. September 2002 21:02 schrieben Sie:
> Christian Berger wrote:
> > Can't we just install a Targa Truevision+ and use that one for OSD? It
> > could do truecolor and genlocking. So you could send the video-signal
> > to the card and then to the TV.
>
> it would be a chaos... however, if you have such a card, you could try
> to implement it. Perhaps somebody will even buy it...

Well I bought such a card used from a "boot-sale", unfortunately it's from
1992 so I doubt it's still avaliable. Mine's half defective, only the RGB
output works. The company which buildt it doesn't exist anymore, but since
it's professional equipment, it's proably still avaliable.
Anyhow it's currently not supported by Linux, and information might be
hard to get now.

> bye
> as

Servus
  Casandro
--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index