[vdr] Re: Prefer Channel Menu Plugin version 0.0.2

I will try again when a Version exist which don't need to patch the vdr.
Atm after you patch vdr and don't load the plugin, vdr will crash when you
press the RED key. If I understand Klaus right he will introduce a kind of
color-button-makro-funktion . which would solve the problem.

I just don't like a plugin system which need a special plugin to NOT crash
at a certain key press :-)

Anyway .. nice work and I really like the Design of the Menu ..

Stefan

                    Maxime GUILBOT
                    <maxime.guilbot@       To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
                    online.fr>             cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     [vdr] Re: Prefer Channel Menu Plugin version 0.0.2
                    vdr-bounce@linux
                    tv.org

                    06.09.2002 10:32
                    Please respond
                    to vdr

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

>Yeah I tested both Versions. The first one produced some crashs but the
>second looks stable now ...
>
>But I can't get the width to display the coplete channel in the blue filed

>"Disney Channel" is too long. If I adjust the width beyond 185 the MENU is

>not visible anymore ..
>
>Stefan

The menu is not visible anymore because there is not enough memory !!! (
see current message fonts)
so if you increase width, you can decrease originx and it must be ok!
The first version was not stable at all, but the second is ok now, I
want to add new features, as epg info displayed pressing a button,
selecting custom colors from setup, alpha, or do you have other ideas,
suggestion ?

>Maxime GUILBOT <maxime.guilbot@online.fr>
>Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
>05.09.2002 18:32
>Please respond to vdr
>

>        To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
>        cc:
>        Subject:        [vdr] Prefer Channel Menu Plugin version 0.0.2
>

>Hi list,
>new version of the Prefer Channel Menu for vdr-1.1.8 : many bugfixes,
>works well now, still need to patch VDR to access the menu by Red button
>in normal viewing mode.
>Available here : http://m.guilbot.online.fr/prefermenu/
>Is there someone who have tried it ?
>Maxime.