[vdr] NEWSTRUCT and 2 DVB Cards (Bug ??)

Hi,

after hours of trying to install the NEWSTRUCT-driver I worked out, that
everything ist working fine, as long i have only one dvb-card in my box. As soon
as i put in my second card the whole box does not react anymore after 'make
insmod'. I tried that with changing the cards as well (so there is no
hardware incompatibility). Does anyone have NEWSTRUCT running with 2 cards, or ist
this a bug in the driver ??

steffx

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index