[vdr] Re: Is there any way to shut EPG channel scan of permanently?

Hi,

>The only way to switch the EPG scan off once it started is to shut down the
>VDR. Should the EPG scan not stop anyway if I change the program manually?

The scan should suspend immediately as soon as you press any key on the
input device you selected, i.e., the remote or the keyboard. It should after
suspending the EPG scan immediately tune to the last channel you looked at.

Doesn't it do that?

Best regards
 Sven

Home | Main Index | Thread Index