[vdr] Re: Documentation

Dear all,

I'm not sure if you all know about this, but all of the DVB standards
are available for free through the ETSI website at www.etsi.org.  It is
a little bit complex, but if you go to the DVB website at www.dvb.org,
click on "DVB Technology", then "Standards and Specifications" you will
get a list of all of the DVB standards and their ETSI reference number
(EN xxx xxx or TS xxx xxx).  Armed with that number you can simply
download the specification document from the ETSI web site.

All of the DVB identifers are listed there too, Network ID, Bouquet ID
etc.  You will also find a number of white papers about different
aspects of DVB.

--

Paul

Email:	paul@paulbristow.net