[vdr] Restart VDR

I have a (probably easy to solve) problem:

When I go to menu 5 setup and than to 9 restart, the vdr stopps but doesn't
restart.

I used the runvdr script (unchanged) that's located in /dvb/vdr to start
vdr. I have
the same problem if I start the vdr located in /usr/local/bin or the vdr in
/dvb/vdr
started through ./vdr &.

When the vdr crashes it doesn't restart either when I use the runvdr script.

Thanks for your help.

Andi

http://www.gmx.net

-- Type: application/octet-stream