[vdr] Re: problems with making DVD-plugin

vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 09.09.02 11:44:18:
> On Monday 09 September 2002 05:06, Matthias Raus wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > yesterday I managed to get version 1.1.8 installed with several plugins on
> > my SuSE 7.3 system. However, I have great problems compiling the
> > DVD-plugin, getting the following messages:
>
> There is patch for vdr-1.1.8 included in the dvd-0.0.8 plugin which you have
> to apply first. However, i suggest that you use vdr-1.1.9 (which includes
> that patch) and dvd-0.0.9.
> All dvd plugin version below 0.0.9, have a rather strong dependance on a
> specific vdr base version due the fast development pace of vdr. That and the
> needed patch where the main reasons i did not announce those version on the
> list.
>
> [...]
>
> > As mentioned in the Readme, I installed the libdvdcss (1.2.2) with
> > --prefix=/usr, the libdvdread (0.9.3) and libdvdnav (0.0.4) with
>
> Just for clarification, 0.0.4 is *NOT* the official version number of
> libdvdnav, it rather is the version number of the plugin version it
> corresponds to.
>
> Have fun,
>
>    Andreas

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help, Andreas. I tried both the 1.1.8 patched with several versions and the 1.1.9 without patch with version 0.0.9 of the dvd-plugin. Now, the plugin seems to be compiled cleanly, I get no errors or warnings. Nevertheless, it does not work! In both cases, I receive the same message:

make clean
make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 DJBFFT=1
make plugins
./vdr -Pdvd
vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-dvd.so.1.1.9: undefined symbol: ffc4_un128

I do not know how to interpret this message. It occurs in all versions of the plugin. What could be wrong in my installation? (All other plugins are working)

Matthias

PS.: I think this plugin doesn't like me much...
WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index