[vdr] Re: Linux - VDR - beginner questions

Hi Stephan,

I think your Hardware will be ok, for your other Questions is Hubertus
Sandmans Page the best source.

http://home.t-online.de/home/hubertus.sandmann/vdr.htm

As TV Card you need only a DVB-s Card, not a Budget Card without
Hardware MPEG encoder...

Greets
Habib

Home | Main Index | Thread Index