[vdr] Re: lock-vdr

> Well, to be more precise, the reboot happened because removing the files took longer
> than the watchdog timeout of 10 seconds. I suggest you set the timeout to some 30-60
> sevonds. The "attempt to unlock..." message is not directly related to the reboot
> problem, but nevertheless I'll remove it.

After that I set my watchdog timeout higher, but I have "lived" with a timeout
of 10 seconds for about two months without anyproblem.
What is linux doing for about 10 seconds when 4 files are deleted ???? I have an
ext3 filesystem.

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index