Von: Thomas Keil [mailto:tk@commedia-group.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2002 08:24
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] VDR 1.0.4 crahes when starting a recording

Hi,

Additionally to my ARM crashes with my new RH7.3 I noticed that most of
the crashes I experienced in the last three days occured when I tried to
record something.

This is kind of strange since besides the (maybe slightly) different
libs that come with the 7.3 the only difference to my old and perfectly
running (and unfortunately gone) system is that vdr is on ext3 now and
/video on ext2.

Is there some kind of possibility to find out WHY vdr crashes, since
there's nothing in the log that could give a hint.
What is best to use? gdb?

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index