[vdr] Re: OT: Missed Recording (James Bond)

Hi,

I would like to get a copy, too. I totally missed it...

Thanks,

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index