[vdr] Re: AW: Re: OT: Missed Recording (James Bond)

Thomas Keil wrote:
>> Ok. the video look good. Every file except for the last has 650 MB. So
>> at least no VDR restarts during recording.
> If you want you can upload it do my private FTP (DSL Flat), I'll make it
> accessible to the mailing list members then!
> In case you don't want to download such huge masses I can DivX it, too.
Then I could put it to my ftp-site aswell (DSL-flat too). I thought
someone has a bigger line to the internet than me...

But I have to cut it first, I think we can save one hour of video then.
It will be accesible under vipernt.dyndns.org
user: vdr, pw: vdr

I'll send another mail when it's set up.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index