[vdr] shutdown via vdradmin and wish for timer

Hallo together.
I have built up a local network with two computers (letīs say the server with vdr ans a client).
Everthing works fine. I can power up the server from my client and with vdradmin I am able to add timers. But there is one thing I am missing (or I havenīt found it). I cannot shutdown the server via network from my local pc.
Is it possible to shutdown a computer in a local network with vdradmin or any other tool?

Another problem with timer.
I set min event timeout to 30 and min user inactivity to 120.
When I use a timer my vdr starts recording with a margin start time from 2 minutes and a margin stop time from 10 minutes.
After the recording the vdr has to wait for 120 minutes and then vdr can shutdown the pc.
I would prefer a parameter in programming the timer (for example: shutdown after record: on/off), so that the vdr can shutdown just after the record has finished (before shutdown starts, vdr checks min event timeout and - like hit the power key - shows on screen a power down message. The user has the possibility to stop it with any key).
Mayby in setup record there could be a further parameter where the user can set the default value for shutdown after record.

What do you think?
CU
Sven
WEB.DE Club - jetzt testen für 1 Euro! Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance
unter https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021105

Home | Main Index | Thread Index