[vdr] Re: error-message "no useful data seen within video stream"

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:12:33PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > My vdr crashes around 5 times a day (while trying to record) with:
> >
> > Sep  8 20:50:20 video vdr[2375]: ERROR: no useful data seen within
> > 10485888 byte of video stream

> You could check the signal quality. This looks like the signal is weak
> and sometimes just makes it, but sometimes doesn't.

I also got those problems, when I record movies that weren't encrypted
at the begining... Have you also the same problem with free to air
channels?

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index