[vdr] Re: error-message "no useful data seen within video stream"

Hi Grégoire!

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:12:33PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > > My vdr crashes around 5 times a day (while trying to record) with:
> > >
> > > Sep  8 20:50:20 video vdr[2375]: ERROR: no useful data seen within
> > > 10485888 byte of video stream
>
> > You could check the signal quality. This looks like the signal is weak
> > and sometimes just makes it, but sometimes doesn't.
>
> I also got those problems, when I record movies that weren't encrypted
> at the begining... Have you also the same problem with free to air
> channels?

Ah - you are right.

The problem occurs primarily, when I record encrypted channels ......
(Problem with CI-Interface- vdr cant decrypt - and restarts....)

Georg

--
 Georg Hitsch     ++ mail: georg@hitsch.at
 ripe: gh231-ripe ++ web:  http://ge.org/