[vdr] [vdr]Re:shutdown via vdradmin and wish for timer

Morning all.
Hello Gerhard.

I tried it with your script, but it is the same. I can see an echo "before recording" and "after recording" and the message timeout - that means script is called.

chmod +x /video/script/timerevent is OK

on a console script works fine with /video/script/timerevent after testing

Var log messages says: Error(svdrp.c,344):broken pipe

I am using Suse 7.3, vdr 1.0.4 with AIO 10.09
vdr with option -w 60 -p 2001 -r /video/script/timerevent -s /usr/local/bin/vdrshutdown

Do I need the -t or -d option? If I do so, where and how do I implemet it?

What is wrong with my installation?

Please help.
THX
Sven

Jetzt testen fur 1 Euro! Ihr All-in-one-Paket!
https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021106

Home | Main Index | Thread Index