[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Commands.conf and interactive Mode!

> Have a vdr-file browser, where I can select a recording,
> press a button and convert it to an SVCD-Image (or anything else) in
> background.

I donīt have tryed it - but as i know the AIO Patch can do this.
Then when you select a Recording (in recordings Menu) and press
a special buton on your remote - VDR give the Filename of the recording to
a external Programm wich can be started in background.

CU

Home | Main Index | Thread Index