[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Pro7 commercial filter idea

Hi List,

  I have only an Idea, and sorry if it's not new but i don't follow
  the threat from the beginning.

  Maybe it's possible to find out the commercial break with a
  combination off the logo and the volume of the break (i think that
  the break is louder) and in addition with a Internet database in
  that we upload our hand edited marks (this one could have a higher
  priority).

  In the first step, to test the method we choose, we can only set the
  standard VDR editing marks. Than we have the possibility to change
  them or to jump through the break with one button (or maybe VDR can
  do this automaticaly). When it works nearly perfect we can activate
  an automatic cuting in the menue.

  (Sorry if it's a bad englisch)

HearU,
 Pietro

--
<mailto:mail@pietro-pizzi.at>
<web: www.pietro-pizzi.at>

Friday, September 13, 2002, 6:34:55 PM, Dein Text:

--
Ende!