[vdr] sick of M$uSE Linux ;-)

Hi,

after using SuSE for Years, and also beginning with SuSE on my VDR Box it
lacks one feature "small Size". My vdr is installed on a compact flash
(256MB) and SuSE doesn´t fit on it very well. So after some research i
finally gave "The Core Linux Distribution" a chance.
You can find it here. http://sourceforge.net/projects/coredistro/

And to my surprise it works great, small (70MB) and without all the SuSE
bells and whistles. After that i made about 30 pkgs for core in order to run
vdr with almost all enabled. You can get all vdr related pkgs (and some
more) here http://www.fh-lippe.de/~mad/core/

If anybody wants to try it i would appreciate some feedback. If you are
interested in an "allabouttarfile", send me an email.

regards Martin

  SYSTEM ERROR: press F13 to continue...