[vdr] how to define new buttons for VDR

Hi,

some time ago, I discussed with Bashy how to define new Keys for VDR. I was thinking about an "info" and a "record" Key. We nearly managed to turn this into reality: In my lircd.conf, there are some additional buttons defined.In runvdr, irexec must be started:
/usr/local/bin/irexec /etc/lircrc &
In the file lircrc in /etc the new buttons are attached to a script that is executed when a button is pressed:
begin
proc=irexec
buttom=TEST
config=/usr/bin/test.sh
end
This works all well. I can e.g. start kvdr with this additional button. But now I want VDR to accept some commands. For that, telnet must be started and the keypresses in VDR must be specified; we could not get it to work, for example:
#!/bin/sh
telnet localhost 2001
HITK Menu
HITK 1
HITK OK

Although telnet is started, the buttons Menu, 1, OK are not executed. What is wrong?

Matthias
WEB.DE Club - jetzt testen fur 1 Euro! Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance
unter https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021105

Home | Main Index | Thread Index