[vdr] Re: RGB-connection

Am Samstag, 14. September 2002 09:56 schrieben Sie:
> I made RGB-cable from J2 of dvb-S board.
> Works, but the contrast is quite high, even setting the contrast on the
> TV to the minimum does not make the picture very good.
> There is a nice schematic of scart-connections at
> http://home.pages.at/bashy/scart.html
> In the picture there is a output filter (marked *3) consisting of
> series inductance and two capasitors,  what is the purpose of this
> filter ?? Which end of the filter connects to the TV, the one with 75
> ohm resistor and text 'RGB Out' or the other.
>
> Sorry for the dumb questions  :)
> Cheers.

Well I suppose the filter is designed to remove those high frequency
signal which comes from the digital parts of the card. I would connect the
side labelled "RGB-Out" to the output of the card.

Servus
  Casandro

--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index