[vdr] Re: A Bug which should be turned into a feature ...

How should the script know in which mode vdr currently is .. ???? It runs
on a Wintendo Machine far away ...
And duration sizes position isn't controllable either ...

Stefan

Karsten Mueller <kmu@ratio.de>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
14.09.2002 13:06