Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Ralph Metzler
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. September 2002 16:32
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Bye

Hi,

we just want to inform you that we stopped all our development efforts at
linuxtv.org. There will be no more check-ins by us. We will start our own
driver branch and will publish patches and new drivers somewhere else.
Details will be announced at www.metzlerbros.de in the next few weeks.

Best wishes,
Ralph and Marcus